- What You Need to Know to Get Prepared for MACRA
- Webinars & Tools
- Understanding the New Quality Payment Program (QPP)
- MACRA News from AGS
- MACRA Tools from Other Organizations
The AGS has pulled together resources that we hope you will find helpful as you navigate these changes.
Check back often for information on updates and news.
UPDATE (10/14/16) – The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) recently released the final rule implementing the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA). The rule finalizes parameters of the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and the Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs), collectively referred to as the Quality Payment Program (QPP) and scheduled to take effect January 1, 2017.
- Education and tools from CMS on the final rule can be found here and below. We will continue to update this page as we learn more about the QPP and how it will affect our members.
- CMS has also posted a fact sheet on Where to Find Help.