Nominate Our Choosing Wisely Champion for 2017
February 9th, 2017
We're now accepting nominations for the AGS Choosing Wisely Champions Program. A Champion is someone who has advanced the Choosing Wisely platform in his or her practice, helped educate society members about Choosing Wisely recommendations, and demonstrated leadership in the Choosing Wisely effort. The AGS Champion will be selected by a panel of experts and announced at #AGS17. What's more, our Champions will be eligible for some great recognition and a special gift from GeriatricsCareOnline:
- A certificate presented at the 2017 AGS Annual Scientific Meeting awards ceremony.
- A $50 gift certificate to GeriatricsCareOnline.org.
- Potential features on the Choosing Wisely website and in select Choosing Wisely resources.
- Features in AGS communications (press release, newsletter, listserv, etc.).
- Template materials (email announcement, sample press release, etc.) for sharing news.
Modified On: February 10th, 2017