Meetings and Webinars
The American Geriatrics Society
Join us in Orlando May 12-14, 2022 to reconnect with your colleagues at the premier educational event in Geriatrics, the 2022 AGS Annual Scientific Meeting! #AGS22 will provide the latest information on clinical care, research on aging, and innovative models of care delivery.
Can’t join us in-person in Orlando? We are pleased to offer AGS22 On-Demand, which includes access to 19 post-meeting session recordings.
In-Person Registration includes:
- Access to all live education sessions Thursday through Saturday
- Access to the exhibit hall and all poster sessions
- Access to AGS22 On-Demand: 19 post-meeting session recordings for 3 months with the ability to earn additional CME/MOC/CE credits
AGS22 On-Demand Registration includes:
- Access to 19 post-meeting session recordings available until August 14, 2022
- Earn up to 19.5 CME/MOC/CE credits
View the AGS22 In-Person and On-Demand program schedules HERE.