Get involved in AGS Leadership
- Apply to Serve on a Committee
- Volunteer to Serve on a Subcommittee
- Nominate an AGS Board Member or an AGS Nominating Committee Member
Community and Connections
- Join a Special Interest Group or Section
- Join your State Affiliate
- Trainees can join or start a local student or resident chapter at their institution.
- Participate in our AGS Mentoring Programs - Sign up to be a Mentor or Mentor for the AGS Virtual and/or In-Person AGS Annual Meeting Mentoring Program
Help shape the AGS Annual Scientific Meeting
- Submit Your Abstract for Annual Meetings. Want to present your research on a national stage? Look for the call for abstract submissions in the AGS listserv in September each year.
- Apply to be an Abstract Reviewer.
- Submit an Annual Meeting Symposium. Have an idea for a session at the next annual meeting? Look for an announcement that we are accepting symposium submissions right after the annual meeting for the next year’s annual meeting.
- Submit a nomination for one of the many AGS Awards that recognizes excellence across clinical care, education and research.
Get Involved with our Advocacy Efforts
Make your voice heard using the online AGS Advocacy Center.