AGS Product Catalog
For a full listing of all AGS resources, publications, and tools, visit GeriatricsCareOnline.org
Featured Resources & Publications
AGS Guidelines, Recommendations, & Position Statements
AGS guidelines, recommendations, and position statements are always free to AGS members and available to the wider community of geriatrics healthcare professionals.
- Full List of AGS Guidelines, Recommendations, & Position Statements
- AGS Position Statement: Achieving High-Quality Multicultural Geriatric Care
- 2019 Updated AGS Beers Criteria®
- Making Medical Treatment Decisions for Unbefriended Older Adults
- Framework for Decision-Making for Older Adults with Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Person-Centered Care: A Definition and Essential Elements
- AGS White Paper on Healthy Aging
- Achieving Gender Equity in Geriatrics
- AGS Position Statement: Resource Allocation Strategies and Age-Related Considerations in the COVID-19 Era and Beyond
Educational & Clinical Tools
AGS publications and resources offer you access to the latest expert-authored information in geriatrics—keeping you in-the-know on everything from clinical care to geriatrics education.
- Aducanumab: What Clinicians Should Know
- AGS Cognitive Screening Toolkit
- AGS COVID-19 Information Hub
- AGS Quick Guide to Diabetes Management in Older Adults
- Geriatrics at Your Fingertips®
- Teaching Slides
- Geriatrics Evaluation & Management Tools
- Geriatrics Review Syllabus
- Geriatric Nursing Review Syllabus
- Clinician’s Guide to Assessing & Counseling Older Drivers
- Virtual Patient Cases
- Aquifer Geriatrics (formerly MedU)
Practice Management Resources
Resources to help you navigate the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) as well as important billing and coding changes.
The AGS CoCare® programs provide you with tools, resources, education, and support. AGS CoCare®: Ortho is an evidence-based Geriatrics-Orthopedics Co-Management model that can be implemented throughout your health system. AGS CoCare®: HELP provides the latest tools and hands-on guidance to make delirium prevention a reality. Subscriptions offer access to a range of resources, from a comprehensive implementation toolkit and online educational curriculum for staff & volunteers to a certification program, routine coaching calls, and online community.
Covering a variety of topics, AGS webinar recordings are available for free on GeriatricsCareOnline.org.
- Coding Changes for 2022: Focus on New Codes for Geriatrics
- Geriatric Models of Care Collaborative Webinar: Geriatric Home-Based Rehab and Georgia Memory Net
- Racism in the Workplace - A Reflection on Patient Bias by Frontline Workers
- The CDC Nursing Home COVID-19 Immunization Initiative: An Amazing Success Story
- View all webinars