AGS Product Catalog
For a full listing of all AGS resources, publications, and tools, visit GeriatricsCareOnline.org
Featured Resources & Publications
AGS Guidelines, Recommendations, & Position Statements
AGS guidelines, recommendations, and position statements are always free to AGS members and available to the wider community of geriatrics healthcare professionals.
- Full List of AGS Guidelines, Recommendations, & Position Statements
- Updated AGS Beers Criteria®
- Making Medical Treatment Decisions for Unbefriended Older Adults
- Framework for Decision-Making for Older Adults with Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Person-Centered Care: A Definition and Essential Elements
- AGS White Paper on Healthy Aging
- Achieving Gender Equity in Geriatrics
Educational & Clinical Tools
AGS publications and resources offer you access to the latest expert-authored information in geriatrics—keeping you in-the-know on everything from clinical care to geriatrics education.
- AGS COVID-19 Information Hub
- Geriatrics at Your Fingertips®
- Teaching Slides
- Geriatrics Review Syllabus
- Geriatric Nursing Review Syllabus
- Clinician’s Guide to Assessing & Counseling Older Drivers
- AGS Geriatrics Virtual Patient Cases for Surgical and Related Medical Subspecialties
- Aquifer Geriatrics (formerly MedU)
- AGS Annual Scientific Meeting Presentations
Practice Management Resources
Resources to help you navigate the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) as well as important billing and coding changes.
The AGS CoCare programs provide you with tools, resources, education, and support. AGS CoCare: OrthoTM is an evidence-based Geriatrics-Orthopedics Co-Management model that can be implemented throughout your health system. AGS CoCare: HELPTM provides the latest tools and hands-on guidance to make delirium prevention a reality. Subscriptions offer access to a range of resources, from a comprehensive implementation toolkit and online educational curriculum for staff & volunteers to a certification program, routine coaching calls, and online community.
We've launched our very own geriatrics emojis for your Apple and Android devices. We're now one of JUST TWO specialty societies with emoji all our own! Get yours today...