NIA IMPACT Collaboratory
NIA IMPACT Collaboratory plans to publish a Request for Applications (RFA) for Career Development Awards (CDA) Program. In this cycle, the IMPACT Collaboratory plans to fund up to two CDAs. These two-year awards support the development of early-stage MD, PhD, or equivalent researchers who seek careers conducting ePCTs for people living with AD/ADRD and their care partners. Each award will provide $100,000 annually in direct costs with an indirect cost rate capped at 8%.
- CDA RFA Cycle 4
- $100k per year in direct costs for 2 years; up to 10k per year project funds
- Goal: Mentored training grant for early-stage investigators to gain skills needed to conduct ePCTs for dementia care
- Informational Webinar: June 29, 2022 at 2pm ET. Register here.
- Applications Due: September 1, 2022 at 5pm ET (note this is a Thursday)
- Learn more about CDA awardees
The RFA is expected to be published on impactcollaboratory.org on June 13, 2022. If you have questions related to this funding opportunity, please contact IMPACTcollaboratory@hsl.harvard.edu.