AGS and HiAF logos may only be used as they appear and may not be modified.
Approval of the AGS or HiAF Board of Directors is required for use of the AGS/HiAF name or logo for:
- educational products and programs for which the AGS/HiAF has reviewed and endorsed content,
- clinical practice and other resource materials that have been reviewed and endorsed by the AGS/HiAF,
- alliances or coalitions for which the AGS/HiAF has participated in,
- use by American Geriatrics Society (AGS) members, sections, student and resident chapters for the Society's official business, and in communications regarding AGS activities such as meetings, conferences, publications, other AGS programs, materials and resources.
The AGS/HiAF may withhold approval at its sole discretion. The AGS/HiAF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify permission to display the AGS/HiAF logo at any time.
The AGS/HiAF logo may not be used in any manner that expresses or might imply the AGS/HiAF's affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification or approval of any product or service.
AGS Member Logo
The AGS Member logo was created to indicate membership in the Society. It was created so that AGS members can show their commitment to geriatrics, professional development and to the AGS missing by displaying it on their website, social media profile or email signature. It is available for AGS members only within MYAGS Online.
It may only be used as it appears and may not be modified.
- It may not be used in any manner that expresses or might imply the AGS's affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification or approval of any product or service.
- The AGS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify permission to display the AGS member logo at any time.
- The AGS member logo is protected copyrighted material and may not be used for any purpose other than that stated above.