Save money on your next membership renewal with Refer a Colleague Rewards
and participate in the Refer a Colleague Competition to be entered to win a
COMPLIMENTARY #AGS18 meeting registration for Orlando Florida!
Refer a Colleague Competition
Complimentary #AGS18 Meeting Registration for Orlando, Florida
In addition to AGS' Refer a Colleague Rewards Program that saves you money on your membership renewal, we will be awarding a complimentary #AGS18 meeting registration to the AGS member who recruits* the most new members by March 31, 2018.
To participate, encourage your friends and colleagues to become AGS members and ask them to list you as their referral on their application. It's a win-win; if you recruit the most members by March 31, 2018 you'll win a complimentary meeting registration, and either way you'll earn savings on your next membership renewal. Please see the sample email template at the bottom of this page.
Refer a Colleague Rewards Program
- Receive $50 off your next membership renewal for every new Physician, Health Care Provider or Early Career Professional member you recruit.
- Receive $25 off your next membership renewal for every new dues-paying Trainee Member (Fellow In Training, Resident or Student) you recruit.
To receive rewards, your colleague must:
- Be a NEW member or prior member who has lapsed five years or more (non-dues-paying e-members do not qualify, nor do State Affiliate members for their respective State Affiliate leaders or program trainees for their respective Program Directors and Coordinators).
- Complete the referral line of the membership application with the full name of the person who has “recruited” them.
- Submit a membership application, along with full payment.
Please see the sample email template below. If you have any questions please contact membership at email@example.com or 212.308.1414. We will contact you if your referral becomes a member.
Sample email template:
Remember to follow up with your colleague to see if they have any other questions. We’ll contact you if they decide to become a member.
For additional recruitment materials or more information please contact the AGS Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-247-4779.