Copyright & Permissions
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this website, including, without limitation, any and all text, documents, images, graphics, video and sound, is protected copyrighted material and may not be may be reproduced, displayed or distributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from the AGS/HiAF. To obtain such written permission, contact Elisha Medina-Gallagher at email@example.com.
Permission will be considered on a case-by case basis, and only under the following circumstances:
- The use of website content is for educational and non-commercial purposes only;
- None of the website content used is modified in any way;
- Any graphic images used are not separated from, and are used only in conjunction with, the accompanying text or document; and
- The website content will not be used in any electronic format.
Any such authorized use of website materials must include an appropriate acknowledgment and citation to the appropriate AGS/HiAF website or product.
All permission requests should include the following information:
- Title of page/section you want to use
- URL of the page/section
- Identify content; provide a sample if possible
- Name of your website, publication, program, or product
- Name of organization, publisher or sponsor
- Type/format of publication in which the AGS content will appear (e.g., website, newsletter, book, periodical, CD-ROM)
- Estimated number of copies to be printed or produced
- Whether the copies will be sold or free. If free, what funding, if any, is affiliated with the program/project?
For permission to use content from the following AGS/HiAF publications, please contact the person specified.
Geriatrics at Your Fingertips
Geriatrics Review Syllabus
GRS Editorial Office
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
For permissions requests, please see guidance http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1532-5415/homepage/Permissions.html
Annals of Long-term Care
Visit reprints and permissions department for details on which staffer to contact depending on request
AGS Beers Criteria®
The AGS has entered into a License Agreement with Clinical Support Information Systems, LTD (CSIS), granting CSIS a 15-year exclusive license to incorporate the AGS Beers Criteria® into Medication Review Solution software. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGS Mailing List
The AGS has contracted with MGILists, the Association List Company, to handle all facets of our member list rental program. Please refer all list inquiries, count requests, and list orders to:
Senior List Operations Manager, MGI List Division
Marketing General Incorporated
Click here for the AGS mailing list policy.