Developing and supporting economic and technologic health system innovation is essential to ensuring that every older American receives high-quality, coordinated, cost-effective, and person-centered care. See below for resources from the AGS and our partner organizations
AGS Tools for Electronic Health Records
- Recommended Components for EHRs—A Guide for Healthcare Professionals When Choosing an Electronic Health Record
- The Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs (CMS)
- ACP Practice AdvisorSM
An online tool designed to help practices improve patient care, organization, and workflow.
- The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
(US Department of Health and Human Services)
- The Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program (CMS)
- Physician & Practice TimelineSM:
At-a-glance summary from the American College of Physicians, of upcoming important dates related to a variety of regulatory, payment, educational, and delivery system changes and requirements.