The Nominating Committee meets once a year and considers the following:
- New Board Member Nominations
- Board Member Nominations for a 2nd term
- Officer Nominations
- Nominating Committee Nominations
Nominations for the Nominating Committee are accepted until October 1:
A Complete Nominations Package consists of:
- A completed nomination form (one of the above)
- Two letters of support from current AGS Board and/or Committee Members
- A 2-page biographical sketch or short curriculum vitae
Want to see a list of all AGS Volunteer Opportunities?
1. Log in using your member account credentials at MyAGSOnline.AmericanGeriatrics.org
2. In the blue tool bar at the top of the page, click "Get Involved at AGS" and then click "Volunteer Opportunities" from the drop-down.
3. Scroll down the page to view all volunteer opportunities and click the name of the opportunity you want to sign up for.
4. Click "Apply Today" at the top of the opportunity description.
5. Fill out the form & press "Submit."
Thank you for your interest in getting involved!
Current Nominating Committee members:
Judy Beizer, PharmD, CGP, FASCP, AGSF
St. John's University
Forest Hills, NY
Laurie Jacobs, MD, AGSF
Hackensack University Medical Center
Daniel Mendelson, MD, MS, FACP, CMD, AGSF
University of Rochester
Paul Mulhausen, MD, MHS, FACP, AGSF
West De Moines, IA
Cheryl Phillips, MD, AGSF
Barbara Resnick, PhD, CRNP, FAAN, FAANP
University of Maryland
Deb Saliba, MD, MPH, AGSF
UCLA/Los Angeles VA/RAND Health
Los Angeles, CA
If you have additional questions about the Nominating Committee and/or the nominations process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.